Massage and steam room for tinnitus relief?

What else could be better than a massage? A massage in combination with a steam room.

Of course getting a massage doesn´t cure your tinnitus, but many people like me who suffer from tinnitus have a problem with stress and tension.

I am tense almost all the time and when my shoulders and neck are that tense that I feel like it is giving me a headache and my little expercises don´t work anymore…

Then it is time for a massage!

I went to one just the other day, it was made with relaxing oils and it was a freestyle massage, including normal techniques, hot stone massage and refexiology. That combination was really great.

Getting a massage helps with relaxing your muscles, relief pain and even helps to sleep better. It also increases flexibility and what I experienced – it really improves your mood! I just felt really happy afterwards.

Why did I feel so happy?

A massage can lower level of cortisol and stress hormones and also increases serotonin and dopamine.

So you can see a massage is not only good for the most obious reasons – muscel relaxation.

After my treatment I felt already great but it was a combination package with a steam room, I was really excited as I hadn´t been in a steam room in a long time.

I can´t begin to tell you how geat I felt afterwards!

But why are steam rooms good for you and might even be good for people with tinnitus?

It of course depends on what caused your tinnitus, mine for example is conected with my reoccuring sinus infections.

A steam room can open and thins mucous membranes in your body, sinuses, throat and lungs. It may even reduce immflamations in the upper body.

It also gives your inmune system a boost and relaxes the body as well as reduces tension.

Eliminating toxings from your body is another great effect besides cleansing the skin.

It is just a perfect mariage of treatments and we should do it a lot more than we do. I just loved my day and felt healthy and super relaxed!

So I thought, why not indulge myself in that way?! Indulging with food usually comes with negative side effects, it makes you feel bad after or your stomach is upset….indulging with you don´t need is just a waste of money.

So indulge yourself with something that makes you feel good and has great health benefits!

11 Comments

1. My Homepage

January 26, 2018 at 10:15 pm

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More here: thetinnituslife.com/2017/11/24/massage-and-steam-from-for-tinnitus-relief/ […]

1. magda

January 27, 2018 at 12:21 am

Thank you, I am glad you find my posts to be helpful!

2. 1AGCBKG7UZ

January 26, 2018 at 10:23 pm

1040 110154I was seeking at some of your articles on this internet site and I believe this internet internet site is genuinely instructive! Maintain on posting . 41648

3. Metatrader 4

February 4, 2018 at 11:14 am

625084 423856I just couldnt depart your site prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard details an individual offer for your visitors? Is gonna be back often in order to inspect new posts 625582

1. magda

February 26, 2018 at 10:11 am

Thank you very much! I´m gla you enjoyed it. I´m actually working on individual offers. I hope to go online with that in the next few months.

4. warehouse for sale

February 5, 2018 at 4:27 am

399513 171967This is the sort of information Ive long been in search of. Thanks for posting this information. 919750

1. magda

February 26, 2018 at 10:12 am

Thank you! I´m glad you found here what you were looking for!

5. linkedin sponsored stories

February 5, 2018 at 1:49 pm

760057 791580You can surely see your enthusiasm within the function you write. The world hopes for far more passionate writers like you who arent afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart. 502583

1. magda

February 26, 2018 at 10:12 am

Thank you so much! I´m glad you enjoyed my posts!

6. http://guaranteedppc.com

February 5, 2018 at 2:06 pm

832568 526667Can I merely say exactly what a relief to get someone who truly knows what theyre dealing with on the internet. You truly know how to bring a difficulty to light and make it crucial. The diet ought to see this and fully grasp this side on the story. I cant believe youre not far more common because you undoubtedly hold the gift. 516826